The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is truly a superior card in the true sense of the word. This RBL credit card has various features that make it a multipurpose payment tool. With several benefits to its name, it helps users to make affordable spends on anything from flagship items to services like healthcare. Not only does it tackle daily cash-flow requirements, but also comes in handy in emergencies. Apart from this, the card comes with a myriad of rewards while you spend. Nonetheless, if you want to enjoy the RBL credit card payment of dues in a timely manner is necessary.
About RBL Credit Cards
The RBL credit card is called a ‘SuperCard’ because it serves several payment purposes. It is, first and foremost, a credit card offering you cash whenever you need it. Besides this, it acts as an ATM card when you want cash-on-hand. When you want to afford big ticket items, this credit card offering from one of India’s premier finance companies, Bajaj Finserv, and RBL Bank, gives you the chance to purchase items without cash up front, paying on easy no-cost EMIs.
About RBL Credit Card Rewards
RBL Bank has a distinctive loyalty scheme for its credit card holders. RBL rewards are one of the main reasons that credit cards from RBL are a draw for people. These include rewarding cardholders with gifts which are personalized, as well as gift vouchers with every purchase made on the card. Here is how the reward system works:
- You earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent in India
- You earn 4 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent (its equivalent) internationally
When reward points are collected over a period, they can be redeemed for air tickets, electronics, fashion products, bus tickets, beauty products, and more. Whichever credit card you opt for from RBL Bank, you will automatically be enrolled in the programme of rewards. A credit card holder has to simply activate their account on the website of RBL. RBL rewards have a 24-month validity from the date of initiation.
About RBL Credit Card Payments
If you want to make the most of your credit card, especially if it’s the RBL credit card, payment of amounts on your credit card bill must be done judicially. As a result of timely payments and payments made in full, you keep your credit card active. Moreover, you are not liable to pay extra charges (like interest) and penalties for late or non-payment. To make your RBL credit card payment hassle-free and quick, RBL Bank offers you offline and online ways to pay your credit card bill. Here are ways to pay your card bill conveniently:
- For offline payments, visit any RBL Bank branch.
- You can pay your credit card bill via any ATM of RBL Bank by choosing the option to pay your credit card bill directly with your debit card.
- You can pay your credit card bill online through NEFT and IMPS
- Online options to pay your credit card bill also include payments through net banking.
- Online payment is also possible via the RBL Bank Billdesk on the RBL Bank portal.
Summing It Up
It’s worth having a credit card with payment schemes and rewards like the RBL credit card. There’s a load of information you can find about the perks of this card at Finserv MARKETS.
- RBL Credit Card Payment: How to Make RBL Credit Card Bill Payment Online – Finserv MARKETS (bajajfinservmarkets.in)
- RBL Rewards: How to Earn & Redeem RBL Credit Card Reward Points – Finserv MARKETS (bajajfinservmarkets.in)